Running a promotion campaign seems tough. Well, long as we don’t get to the other end of the spectrum. When we have to monitor every move in the market that can be crucial for your business to survive. Post promotional tasks mostly can be divided into 2 ways,
1. Monitoring the market,
2. Adjusting your campaign.
To monitor your market you would need tools regarding,
1. Monitoring your return of interest,
2. Monitoring your social media responses,
3. Monitoring your brand position,
4. Monitoring your company’s search engine positions,
5. Monitoring your leads calls.
And, to help you adjust your campaign according to markets and your campaign’s demand, you would need tools regarding,
1. A/B testing tools,
2. Click through rate measuring tools,
3. Cost per click measuring tools,
4. Impression counting tools,
5. Audience reaching tools.
This is all for today. We will discuss what kind of digital marketing tools to use after we run our promotional campaigns in the weeks to come. We will talk about all the beneficial points of all the available digital marketing tools. Hope they will help you to increase the efficiency of your promotional campaigns. Stay connected to read the next article. Thank you.
You may also like: 5 REASONS WHY IT IS TIME TO MOVE TOWARDS IP TELEPHONY SERVICE IN BANGLADESH