A trustworthy plagiarism checker tool is a must to have for any profession. Plagiarism is a criminal offense. But first, do you know what is it? According to the dictionary, plagiarism means to engage in an act of literary theft. In layman’s term, it means to steal someone’s idea, craft or a piece of someone’s writing and pass it as someone else’s own. Talking about someone’s idea without giving him the due credits can be titled as an act of plagiarism too.
While writing our assignments, we continually engage with other people’s ideas and works. We read their texts, hear about their ideas in lectures, discuss them in class, and incorporate them into our own writing. So to maintain academic integrity, it is very important that we give credit where it is due. We must give these authors credit whenever we use their ideas in our own texts.
It is a punishable criminal offense in almost all the civilized countries. It is best to steer clear from committing this horrendous act. Because one can lose his/her career over committing plagiarism even for just This is why we need a plagiarism checker tool that we can trust. Because it is not like you cannot get something to seem like someone else’s work by accident. We are the mere human. When we talk, we usually talk in the way our mind has seen somewhere else. It is only normal. We reflect what we like. Or, what we find interesting. And, that is why we should always check our works before posting or submitting it anywhere.
So, what do you do when you have to talk about someone else’s idea to make your point? You simply mention their name and a source of the subjected information as an act of courtesy. So, how to stay away from this criminal act? Let’s talk about it.
1. Try and practice to generate unique ideas. Always remember, your brainchildren are your identity.
2. Develop your own way of writing,
3. Avoid trying to “borrow” others’ idea to prove your point. Need you must try and invest more time and resources in personal researches.
4. When you need to state facts, have your own way to narrating,
5. When you need statistics, try to run your own expedition to gather your own data.
6. Refrain yourself from quoting others on your writing or any other sort of work.
Even after we follow all these common practices we can accidentally commit this stupid mistake. This is why we need a proper plagiarism checker for our daily life.
An Effective Plagiarism Checker Should Have All The Key Features Including
1. Plagiarism checker tools should be fairly fast,
2. Tools should be able to scour through the maximum number of contents over the internet,
3. Should be able to scrutinize your contents from basic to advanced level.
And, you can get all of these in Matricsify tool. Hope this article helps you to understand the crucial points better. Also, if you have any queries regarding plagiarism correction, write it down on the comment section below. We will entertain your requests on our next post. Thank you.